Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think we will finish in the top 6 this season?

Do you think we will finish in the top 6 this season?

• Yes we will

Votes: 117 55.5%
  • No we won't

Votes: 94 44.5%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Honestly no.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Going to wait till the end of the window to cast my vote.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
After the performance against Arsenal, and if we get in a CB this transfer window, then yes. If we don't then top 8 finish.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Play offs definitely. I think Cardiff are too far ahead, Leicester and Watford are both on good runs so would need Reading type run to get automatic.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Sans chance.

Would involve beating Palarse, and Hull at home, (and avoiding defeat away to Mboro) yet our highest home placed league victory is Derby.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is there a reason for your pessimism?

We are SO much better than the teams below us.

Above us, Hull & Palace are going to drop like flies.

We will make top six convincingly, I am absolutely positive about that.
Bozza asked a question and i gave an answer. I don't call that being pessimistic.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Said Yes, But after thinking at how we finished the last two seasons i'm not so sure

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No. I just think we have left too many points out there this season, and you can't be 10-15 points off where you should be in a tight race without it hurting you.

It's not impossible but it needed a superhuman effort in the second half, there are some good teams either side of us, and chucking more points away at Birmingham was exactly what didn't need to happen.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I seriously think it all hinges on whether we improve our central defence, and if Ulloa can play as well as he did against Arsenal every week. In a couple of weeks, I think we'll know the answer to both. At the moment, no.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Not going to vote as I just don't know. I genuinely believe it will depend on Ulloa. Before his arrival we did not score enough goals to turn those draws into wins. But if he can score 10-12 goals that could make all the difference.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Believe that we will finished in top 6. can just see us getting stronger as season gets towards the end and think we will be confortable in top 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here