Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV FA Cup highlights

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Total shite itv pundits, nothing about Brighton at all, very very disappointed.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Yep, they said it was a cracking game, quality on display all over the park and then only talked about Giroud and Walcott. Glad the atmosphere came across on the highlights though, actually made my spine tingle a bit.

D

Deleted member 2719

How Walcott can claim that goal i don't know, i said at the time it was a OG from Adam and after seeing replay still thinks it is a OG.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
No mention whatsoever of how we played. Bollocks.
As far as pundits and ref are concerned "it's all about the Prem teams" poor unbalanced post match review. Get back to the high quality Scotland team Strachan.

As an aside, I did love Oatways interview with and dig at CMS on the screens before the game when he said he'd prefer to have no caps than play for Scotland"

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
ITV wankers,typical media Arsenal love-in,did they actually know Brighton were playing? If that shove on CMS was against an Arsenal player in the Brighton box and not given,we wouldn't hear the end of it.Useless tossers.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Great game today... made great watching on the highlights. bit annoying that ITV only talked about how good arsenal/giroud was.

and that was 100% a penalty for us at the end. while at the game i thought there was a slight push on CMS so would have been a soft penalty but after seeing the hightlights the arsenal defender clearly stands on CMS's ankle to trip him..

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looking at ulloa's disallowed goal......that was bloody iffy. When the ball was played he looked just on.

Btw. Thanks for mentioning us itv...you are SHITE and I am off to bed....nothing can ruin this day though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As far as pundits and ref are concerned "it's all about the Prem teams" poor unbalanced post match review. Get back to the high quality Scotland team Strachan.

As an aside, I did love Oatways interview with and dig at CMS on the screens before the game when he said he'd prefer to have no caps than play for Scotland"

Lol you should have heard Charlie O on radio five before the game...''we have to learn to walk before we can crawl'' lol

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Great performance by the team against a top four side. Very disappointing highlights. If you had come into that with no knowledge of the game you could forgiven for thinking it was all Arsenal.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Did the commentator say " Kuszczak" made a save on Barnes 1st effort on goal or was I hearing things?!

I thought the same. ITV should be banned from football grounds.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Having not been at the game, or abole to watch it live, the ITV highlights are all I've seen. It looks like we gave a very good account of ourselves. The noise was awesome from the home crowd and the match looked pretty even. Great play from both teams and no real difference in quality other than Giroud, who looked brilliant. The CMS penalty was fairly 50/50, and he was certainly looking for it, but as the commontators said, I've seen those given. The disallowed goal was just offside, and Barnes was unlucky not to score early. I don't think Casper can be blamed too much for the 3rd - the punch was weak but he was obstructed, and the deflection off Al-Abd could've gone anywhere.

Well done all round.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Having not been at the game, or abole to watch it live, the ITV highlights are all I've seen. It looks like we gave a very good account of ourselves. The noise was awesome from the home crowd and the match looked pretty even. Great play from both teams and no real difference in quality other than Giroud, who looked brilliant. The CMS penalty was fairly 50/50, and he was certainly looking for it, but as the commontators said, I've seen those given. The disallowed goal was just offside, and Barnes was unlucky not to score early. I don't think Casper can be blamed too much for the 3rd - the punch was weak but he was obstructed, and the deflection off Al-Abd could've gone anywhere.

Well done all round.

Post of the day/year - well said teaboy. After reading tripe from Mutts Nuts all night, this is a breath of fresh air, and I agree about the pen, was undecided at the time and still am. My 10yr old son's favourite ever game today, he got very emotional when Barnes equalised and then when Ulloa scored was eyeing up a trip to the Emirates, gutted not to grant him his wish, the only silver lining is it's saved me £100 I ain't got! Great day, great game, now for the promotion push.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Looking at ulloa's disallowed goal......that was bloody iffy. When the ball was played he looked just on.

Btw. Thanks for mentioning us itv...you are SHITE and I am off to bed....nothing can ruin this day though.

he looked onside to me as well , never get anything of premiership refs

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
So let me get this right... you lost at home to an Arsenal team that made 6 changes from last week, so basically the stiffs. Well done great achievement. You lot are something else. When do we play you lot next? we could do with 3 points right now and you lot are always good value for easy points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here