Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV FA Cup highlights

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
So let me get this right... you lost at home to an Arsenal team that made 6 changes from last week, so basically the stiffs. Well done great achievement. You lot are something else. When do we play you lot next? we could do with 3 points right now and you lot are always good value for easy points.

Not a great deal of thought went in to your username did it? Just your name and your age

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The William Hill sponsorship Ad before each section has to be one of the most irritating things I've ever experienced via a TV set. What the f*ck are they on about?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Was a tad annoyed yesterday (Sat) after watching the Albion V Arsenal
highlights.
All that poisonous Scottish dwarf Strachan and the others spoke about were how how great Arsenal and
Theo Bloody Wallcott were not once did they even mention the word Brighton !!
Knobs !!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Did the commentator say " Kuszczak" made a save on Barnes 1st effort on goal or was I hearing things?!
You are quite right he did I noticed that too !!!!!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Didn't bother watching the highlights, on ITV. Saw them on ESPN, and we actually got quite an good summing up by them. ITV will always be shit for Football Coverage, the longer the FA Cup stays on the ITV. The longer the demise of the famous Trophy will continue.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
So let me get this right... you lost at home to an Arsenal team that made 6 changes from last week, so basically the stiffs. Well done great achievement. You lot are something else. When do we play you lot next? we could do with 3 points right now and you lot are always good value for easy points.

Change ya name to P. Nus mush !!
Every player in a Premiership squad is signed because they should be able to perform
in the top flight of English football week on week out otherwise they would be playing for wanky tin pot teams like Palarse !
They had world class players playing against us yesterday and we matched them I every department.
When you know Or learn anything about football, you can come on here and make f***ing stupid comments otherwise just watch and learn !!!! FFS !!!!!

Bruno

Jul 2, 2012

Cock juggling thunder ****!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The William Hill sponsorship Ad before each section has to be one of the most irritating things I've ever experienced via a TV set. What the f*ck are they on about?

Agree - it makes me want to kick the TV in! What the hell is it about? Really annoying. And I don't understand why they have to have so many ad breaks during the highlights.

As for the pundits, I think Strachan is about the worst they've come up with - boring, inane comments from a dour Scotsman. Don't mind Clarke Carlisle quite so much, but he doesn't exactly have a great pedigree as a footballer does he? (the caption under his name yesterday said 'FA Cup Semi-Finalist with Watford' - a real legend of the tournament then!).

The fact that they didn't actually mention us at all during their post-match 'analysis' - as if we'd made no contribution to the match - says it all. Basically I just wish ITV could be banned from covering football.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Jamie him

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why has this thread been moved from the main section? Weird!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here