Eden Hazard

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hazard by name...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
36 years into my spectating career, never seen anything like it, still in shock!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why isn't it obvious to so many people that he was kicking the ball from under him? He OBVIOUSLY wasn't kicking the ball boy, Jesus.

Well obviously he is trying to kick the ball from under him, the question is did he accidentally catch him with the kick!? I don't see that anyone is actually suggesting Hazard intentionally meant to kick the kid.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
image.jpg

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Well obviously he is trying to kick the ball from under him, the question is did he accidentally catch him with the kick!? I don't see that anyone is actually suggesting Hazard intentionally meant to kick the kid.

So what's the problem, it was an accident, say sorry and move on

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He should have just left the little shite lying on the floor looking like the prick he clearly is. Looking at it I don't think Hazard even kicked him. So what if he did, have we all turned into a nation of pansies? He f***ed about, got a bit of a dig.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I am starting to become much more fully in the 'Hazard' camp.

If a 17 yr old fan came on the pitch and did what the ballboy did, most people would be backing Hazard (even if accepting he really shouldn't have done it still). Surely the fact that this guy was employed by the home club to retrieve the ball makes him MORE out of order than if he was a fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here