Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ulloa: Up for Challenge

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Albion's latest edition Leonardo Ulloa says fans can expect a fighting spirit from him...
Leonardo Ulloa has told Albion fans that they can expect 100 per cent determination from him after he put pen to paper on a four-year deal with the club.The Argentine striker has arrived at the Amex from Spanish La Liga side Almeria and was introduced to the press today.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I define myself as a fighter and I am going to be fighting for the squad. I am really looking forward to playing as soon as possible and begin helping the team.
“I am a player who is very comfortable in and around the box and I am good at dealing with crosses and hopefully I will add goals to the side.
“This is a club that is growing up with lots of new projects, which I like, and is a club that is sooner or later going to be in the Premier League.
“I am very glad to be here and everything to be completed. I am looking forward to starting new challenges in this new part of my career.”
The 26-year-old may feature at the weekend at Birmingham City, and he is expecting a different challenge after watching the Derby County game from the Directors’ box last Saturday.
“I expect it will be a more physical competition than I am use to and the tempo will be higher. I will require more physical attributes but hopefully I will adapt quickly and everything will go well.
“I watched the Derby game and I loved it. The people were very nice to me and the Amex Stadium is very good and not something you can easily find in Argentina and Spain at these kind of clubs.
“ I love to be here and I am looking forward to playing in this stadium.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here