Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt's Zidane-esque balance

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
eft5.gif
CLICK TO WATCH

Just unbelievable balance and control - deserved it's own thread.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It deserves TWO threads.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ole ole , real get him before it's too late !

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Best defensive midfielder in the league, Jedinak doesn't even come close.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He didn't get too close to Jedi in December did he !

What, you mean when he was playing as our 7th choice left back? :dunce: Must be shit then.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was literally going to post that video :facepalm:. Amazing he was 19 at the time, he's what I image a Premier League player would look like if he dropped to the Championship for one game. A true talent, such a shame about his attitude.
This is the thing with Vicente I just don't get.

When Premier League players do drop down to the Championship they don't do to us, what Vicente does, to the opposition.
Sure they are better, maybe quicker, certainly able to draw the foul, but we have never been humbled and humiliated, by anyone.

Also we need a thread of just videos, no comment, no smilies, just AMEX memories.

We have so many performances to drool over in just 18 months, it'll be nice to have them all together.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton

When Premier League players do drop down to the Championship they don't do to us, what Vicente does, to the opposition.
Sure they are better, maybe quicker, certainly able to draw the foul, but we have never been humbled and humiliated, by anyone.

But the difference is Vicente was/is genuinely world class, he has won 2 la liga titles the UEFA cup and has 38 caps for Spain. He was once considered that good that Real Madrid put a bid of £32 million in for him!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Also we need a thread of just videos, no comment, no smilies, just AMEX memories.

We have so many performances to drool over in just 18 months, it'll be nice to have them all together.

I'd say that is precisely what west ham did to us last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here