Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's £8m pa loss [Wake up call tomorrow for the minority of moaners.]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll repeat myself, would all the additional costs incurred during the building process be included in the interest free loan, and not passed on to the clubs actual turnover ?

I am not an accountant so don't know the answer.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm sure they're over the moon !

No i would agree,however i don't think they were under the illusion that they would be making £8m either.

The one big advantage palace have they now own there ground with out a penny to pay on it
Brightons stadium is nice but it must be costing a million pounds a month to pay back the debt on it
Plus our gem the academe is producing 3-4 future stars a year , Brightons is still a field in lancing with a joke cost of 25 million to build

Yes your academy is a gem and has produced some fine players, but at what cost to the British public in unpaid taxes and to local Croydon businesses in unpaid debts? You own your own ground but you were able to do this by paying a pittance back to creditors in the last administration that the club was in. Basically two administrations in the last ten years have helped support an academy when if your football club had paid it's debts in full the academy may have been closed down due to costs. Two administrations in the last ten years have allowed the current board to buy Selhurst Park with the financial advantage of not paying your debts off in full.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here