Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Politely clapping a super seagull goal

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just watched some of the Newcastle game again on sky plus
And couldn't help notice when the camera turned to the Brighton fans after the Orlandi goal how they were all politely clapping oh jolly good goal you super seagulls oh Rupert pass me another cucumber sandwich out of your lunch box
FFS the north was going mental people falling over each other grabbing hugging strangers in complete delirium I nearly burst a blood vessel and nearly collapsed after the Hoskins goal I went all dizzy (lack of oxygen I think ) it's like this as well in the west upper where I normally sit that chesney Christ up there even smashes up seats he gets so overcome by an Albion goal

Just glad I don't sit in the crowd the camera focused on after the Orlandi goal (think it was the west lower south end ( I hate cucumber sandwiches as well )
RANT Over

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
And couldn't help notice when the camera turned to the Brighton fans after the Orlandi goal how they were all politely clapping oh jolly good goal you super seagulls oh Rupert pass me another cucumber sandwich out of your lunch box
FFS the north was going mental people falling over each other grabbing hugging strangers in complete delirium I nearly burst a blood vessel and nearly collapsed after the Hoskins goal I went all dizzy (lack of oxygen I think ) it's like this as well in the west upper where I normally sit that chesney Christ up there even smashes up seats he gets so overcome by an Albion goal

Just glad I don't sit in the crowd the camera focused on after the Orlandi goal (think it was the west lower south end ( I hate cucumber sandwiches as well )
RANT Over

I noticed this too. I'm normally jumping around yelling for at least 30 seconds after the goal. Last time we beat them I celebrated so much I gave myself migraines on and off for the next 2 months.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I noticed this too. I'm normally jumping around yelling for at least 30 seconds after the goal. Last time we beat them I celebrated so much I gave myself migraines on and off for the next 2 months.

It was embarrassing really of all the crowd they could of focused on they chose that lot of cucumber munchers

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How are dare they not lose all control and act as if any particular goal is the greatest thing ever! How dare they have some sort of sense of perspective about what a goal means in the grand scheme of things! How dare the have a different reaction to you!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
How are dare they not lose all control and act as if any particular goal is the greatest thing ever! How dare they have some sort of sense of perspective about what a goal means in the grand scheme of things! How dare the have a different reaction to you!

Exactly what I was thinking

bha25

IN GUS WE TRUST !
Jan 9, 2010
Copthorne
i was at home and i went mad when we scored both goals that the guys next door came over and complained haha

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Do you like Cucumber ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

RANT Over
It wouldn't neccessarily be my way of celebrating either but until you pay for their ticket I guess you don't get to tell them how to celebrate :thumbsup:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I like cucumber as much as I like jumping around falling all over strangers screaming myself horse because one of our players happened to score a goal.

I screamed myself donkey amd my voice became hoarse.....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

RANT Over

If they had filmed our band of six in the North Stand pushing/shoving/slapping/screaming at each other + jumping on the seats in excitement we might not have seen the second half:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2: :wrong: :D

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm not telling anyone how to celebrate just pointing out that the tv focused on some JCLs eating cucumber sandwiches

More like bitter jealousy!

Subtext: 'Why didn't the camera point towards ME THE SUPERFAN?!'

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I'm not telling anyone how to celebrate just pointing out that the tv focused on some JCLs eating cucumber sandwiches

And how do you know that? They might of decided to try the south stand for a change like many Albion like to sample different parts of the ground like I have done in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here