Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people in North Stand thinking about not renewing next season?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Speaking to some Fulham fans at a pub in Fulham on Sunday and they think the stadium looks great but like many of us they think the kops ie North and South Stand are out of keeping with the rest of the ground, not big enough to make a real noise.

I love the Amex dearly, its probably my favouritist place on the planet. But the one tinge of regret is that we don't have decent kop ends, or room for a 2nd tier behind the goals. Its only a quibble though, the rest of the stadium more than makes up for it.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Very happy with the North - made some good friends and absolutely zero intention of moving anywhere. Carry on.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
There may a few openings us if the club relax their rule (if it is true) that there will be no standing in the back four rows of the north corners.

I heard a little rumor if they can get enough and are allowed to stand there then a few of the singers will all move there. If this does happen that will open a fair amount of spaces.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I won't be moving anywhere - just love it in the North.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I Hoping to go into the north east corner next season but i don't believe you cant pick your seats the would be crazy.

If you want to move, they allocate you a seat and you either take it or stay where you are. You only get a choice if you are a new STH.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Would of thought that the family stand would only extend to the access tunnel the other side of the tunnel should be for north stand

That's what i thought, ill ask the club next home match to be safe, rather be in the north east side.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
If you want to move, they allocate you a seat and you either take it or stay where you are. You only get a choice if you are a new STH.

Nice if true, suppose the only consolation not so many seats in the corner's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here