Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Éderzito António Macedo Lopes

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
From reading this article, it seems like we had a scout watching him score for Braga the other day...

The tribunes of the AXA Stadium were full for the match Braga-Moreirense (1-0, 13th day of Liga ZON Sagres). Emissaries of Brighton, Reading, Anderlecht, Bruges, Fribourg and Real Madrid were present.

According to A Bola , Montpellier was also represented. Braga striker Eder and Selecção only scorer of the game was perhaps the player tracked by the Herault ...

220px-%C3%89derzito_Ant%C3%B3nio_Macedo_Lopes.JPG

He does sound like the player we need, 6'2" striker and 7 goals in 10 games for Braga according to his wiki.

Does anyone speak French and can confirm what the article actually says rather than just me attempting to interpret a dodgy Google translate...?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
something about baguettes, saying "pah", shrugging of the shoulders and smelly blue cheese.

Hope that helps

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Warren Aspinall is once again BRICKING it right now

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
so Brighton and Real Madrid watching him.......wonder who he will choose if it came to the crunch

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5419441 said:
So is he signing then? ???

Non

Je prefere les facists a la madrid, nes pas les poofs dans anglettere

basically

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5419435 said:
From reading this article, it seems like we had a scout watching him score for Braga the other day...

220px-%C3%89derzito_Ant%C3%B3nio_Macedo_Lopes.JPG

He does sound like the player we need, 6'2" striker and 7 goals in 10 games for Braga according to his wiki.

Does anyone speak French and can confirm what the article actually says rather than just me attempting to interpret a dodgy Google translate...?

My French is good enough to confirm what it says, pretty much.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5419461 said:
To be honest I think he's totally out of our league at the moment :(

Great bit of skill here against United in the Champs League
[yt]a2nh0Sa6yw4[/yt]

It is easier than it looks. I could do the first bit as a footballer (beats anyone). It was the crossing on my left peg I could not do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here