***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Quarter Finals- Cassowary vs Hippo***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quarter Final 2

• Cassowary

Votes: 58 50.9%
  • Hippo

Votes: 56 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
-voting will last 24 hours
-Cassowary won Group D with 24 votes. Defeated Human 41-24 in the 2nd round.
-Hippo was 2nd in Group B with 21 votes. Defeated Black Mamba 47-24 in the 2nd round.

Cassowary
Cassowary+Attack.JPG

Hippo
hippo-mouth-4ft-child-strange-weird-facts.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The Cassowary has had an easy route to the quarter finals but won't get past the might hippo.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm in for the Cassowary, the things a f***ing Dinosaur and a complete and utter double hard bastard.

The male cassowary defends a territory of about 7 square kilometres (1,700 acres) for itself and its mate and will literally f*** anything up that dares set upon it, the male will kick your f***ing head off if you even stepped into his ends.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm in for the Cassowary, the things a f***ing Dinosaur and a complete and utter double hard bastard.

The male cassowary defends a territory of about 7 square kilometres (1,700 acres) for itself and its mate and will literally f*** anything up that dares set upon it, the male will kick your f***ing head off if you even stepped into his ends.

This. The Hippo is built like a TANK, so it's not really that hard, probably quite easy really. Cassowary looks DOUBLEHEADMENTAL. Look at him kicking f*** out of a table. Go on.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I have come face to face with both, I took nice photos of the Hippo but hid behind a tree from that mental bird! therefore I go with the Cassowary! Hippos dont really mean to kill people they are just too fat and do not look where their going!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This. The Hippo is built like a TANK, so it's not really that hard, probably quite easy really. Cassowary looks DOUBLEHEADMENTAL. Look at him kicking f*** out of a table. Go on.

Exactly, this bird doesnt kill for food, so does it for fun and looking out for itself! f*** you preditor have a kick to the face. POW. Also kicking the f*** out of tables, just to show how hard he is, Bruce Lee would shit it, if he was in a roundhouse competition with this BEAST.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
World's Hardest Creature

"kicking f*** out of tables" is what this competition is ALL ABOUT. Take heed people.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have come face to face with both, I took nice photos of the Hippo but hid behind a tree from that mental bird! therefore I go with the Cassowary! Hippos dont really mean to kill people they are just too fat and do not look where their going!

killed by hippo = being trampled by Fat Val on her way to the chinese buffet.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This is complete Bullshit, people are going on oh the Hippo has squashed a few people, probably means its hard.

look at that f***ing Bird, seriously.

One documented human death was caused by a cassowary on 6 April 1926. Phillip McClean and his brother, came across a cassowary on their property and decided to try to kill it by striking it with clubs. The bird kicked the younger brother, who fell and ran away as his older brother struck the bird. The cassowary then charged and knocked the older McClean to the ground and kicked him in the neck, opening a 1.25 cm wound which may had severed his carotid artery. Phillip McClean managed to escape, but died shortly afterwards as a result of his injuries.

Cassowary strikes to the abdomen are among the rarest of all, but there is one case of a Man that was kicked in the belly in 1995. The blow left no puncture, but there was severe bruising. The Man later died from an apparent intestinal rupture.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
it can easily outrun a human. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch yo. Hippos done been clocked at 30 km/h (19 mph) over short distizzles. Da hippopotamus is one of da most thugged-out aggressive creatures up in tha ghetto n' is often regarded as one of da most thugged-out dangerous muthafuckas up in Africa.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ANYONE who UNDERSTANDS this competition and it's whole POINT will vote for the CASS.

Hardness is fighting beyond what you were given by god. Imagine if a HIPPO was even HALF as angry as the Cass.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The fact the Cassowary is losing shows that so many people still don't "get" this competition.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This is a tough one. Hippo's are very aggressive animals and will take on whatever animal they face. The Cassowarry though is like a friggin velocoraptor throw back. Hmmmm.....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This is complete Bullshit, people are going on oh the Hippo has squashed a few people, probably means its hard.

look at that f***ing Bird, seriously.

One documented human death was caused by a cassowary on 6 April 1926. Phillip McClean and his brother, came across a cassowary on their property and decided to try to kill it by striking it with clubs. The bird kicked the younger brother, who fell and ran away as his older brother struck the bird. The cassowary then charged and knocked the older McClean to the ground and kicked him in the neck, opening a 1.25 cm wound which may had severed his carotid artery. Phillip McClean managed to escape, but died shortly afterwards as a result of his injuries.

Cassowary strikes to the abdomen are among the rarest of all, but there is one case of a Man that was kicked in the belly in 1995. The blow left no puncture, but there was severe bruising. The Man later died from an apparent intestinal rupture.

No, but just because a hippo is large and fat, doesn't mean it isn't hard either. They are grumpy aggressive motherfuckers.

'Crocodiles are particularly frequent targets of hippo aggression, likely due to the fact that they often inhabit the same riparian habitats as hippos. Crocodiles may be either aggressively displaced or killed by hippopotamuses. Hippos are also very aggressive towards humans, whom they commonly attack whether in boats or on land with no apparent provocation.[60] They are widely considered to be one of the most dangerous large animals in Africa.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports