Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I saw him do this ^ at The Dominion ............. on f***ing roller skates

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Low's my favourite with Station To Station 2nd, but I need to give Lodger a bit more time.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Low's my favourite with Station To Station 2nd, but I need to give Lodger a bit more time.

love the above, if anyone else had released either they would be a career high, but Lodger is sodding IMMENSE

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
love the above, if anyone else had released either they would be a career high, but Lodger is sodding IMMENSE

Sounds like I really need to give Lodger some time then, barely listened to it. Not sure why.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Very tough to pick one but Hunky Dory is just genius. Also like Station to Station, Young Americans, Aladin Sane and of course Ziggy Stardust.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Lodger was something of a flop at the time, but it offered about ten different potential directions he could have gone off in. But I think Aladdin Sane is underrated ...

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I'll play a wildcard here and go for Diamond Dogs. The raw brutality and breathtaking experimentation trample the rest underfoot, IMHO.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lodger is definately up there for me, some amazing songs. Scary Monsters & Super Creeps would also feature in my favourites, a riot of sound, but what ever way I look at it, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars will always be the best, it's the album that got me into him, and I still like to 'Play at Maximum Volume' whenever I can.

475113_10150753853486635_215095116_o.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hunky Dory following closely by Aladdin Sane. Ziggy is not too shabby either.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here