Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh do **** off Ronaldo

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Of all the jobs you could choose to study in the uk with money no object, you choose advertisement!!! You've gone down in my estimation so much so i could see you as the possible future FIFA president.

Socrates studied and received a Doctorate in medicine and philosophy, Brazil used to produce some interesting footballers back in the day.

Ronaldo moves to England to take up student lifestyle | Metro News

Ronaldo (the original and now slightly chunky version) is preparing for a move to England – but he’s more likely to be seen carrying an armful of textbooks than a pair of football boots, after enrolling as an advertising student.

But the former Brazil star won’t be known as your average student, eating beans on mouldy toast off an unwashed plate in a pigsty of a bedroom, as the 36-year-old has signed up for a work placement with notorious advertising guru Sir Martin Sorrell. And that sort of behaviour just won’t cut it.

Ronaldo set up his own marketing firm after hanging up his boots in 2011 and is starting to take his first footsteps into the world of advertising, after admitting a burning desire to study.

Suited and booted: Ronaldo’s new attire sees him much more at home in the board room than on the football pitch ‘Eighteen years have passed and I’ve hardly studied at all. I feel a great need to become a student again,’ he said.

‘I’ve learned a lot in life, travelling, living abroad, just in the school of life.

‘But I also have to immerse myself in something. Learning from Martin will be perfect. I won’t leave him alone, I’ll be asking him questions all day, just like a striker. He’s going to have to tell me everything.’

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Least hes doing something with his life since football rather than spending it eating pies, doing coke and having sex with transvestite prostitutes.....
oh wait...

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
"Bon dia Martin, tell me all your secrets so I can make a shed load of commission selling you the Nike advertising contract for WC2014 and Olympics 2016"

"Wotcha Ronny, do you know anyone who works for Nike, I want to make a shed load from your contacts"

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
get over yourself. Good luck to him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here