Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers,new boss is Dean Suanders.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could Connor come back as his assistant?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
wrong post

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Shocking appointment. Talksport told a story yesterday about him cutting the grass at Wrexham as though that qualified him in some way.

Wolves have gone from one extreme to the other.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Seem to remember Saunders being awarded a penalty against us at Oxford after taking a dive. Went down in my estimation after that.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Shocking appointment. Talksport told a story yesterday about him cutting the grass at Wrexham as though that qualified him in some way.

Wolves have gone from one extreme to the other.

They have in terms of the personality of the manager they have chosen. Solbakken was deep thoughtful and quiet - much like Tanno. By all accounts Saunders is loud, chatty and gets involved in the banter on the training ground.

I still don't think Saunders is the right appointment to get them back to the Premier League. O'Driscoll was doing well with Forest, and is a Wolves fan - surely he was the right man.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did Saunders have his cock hanging out at the press conference announcing his appointment?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
At Wolves it's only a temp job isn't it?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Listening to Saunders' opening words on being the manager would have filled me with dread if I was a Wolves fan. Spouting on about being able to forgive anyone for any mistakes, as long as they try their hardest. That's all very nice but in reality isn't going to get you too far and he just sounded so old fashioned with the famous Ingerland fan's demand of 'pride and passion'.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seem to remember Saunders being awarded a penalty against us at Oxford after taking a dive. Went down in my estimation after that.

That can't be true. Or unlikely. Oxford were a top flight team when he joined and left.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Poyet to Donny?

Er. No. Jesus, have you been to Doncaster? It gives a pile of rancid shit a run for its money.

I would have thought Wolves were more of a serious vyer for Gus's attention so glad that Deano has taken that bullet.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by strings
O'Driscoll was doing well with Forest, and is a Wolves fan - surely he was the right man.

Not only a fan, he was born there and his parents are STH's. I'm not saying that Deano won't do well but it seems strange that O'Driscoll is being passed over for the job. Mind you that Steve Morgan sounds like a real twit, heard his interview with Pat Murphy on BBC radio and he was really on the defensive and was saying that he's only appointed 2 managers when it's more like 4.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here