Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone want to buy my season ticket for rest of season?

charliegrey

Aug 6, 2009
£180 for the last 10 home games. that's £18 a game. you will also get priority choice for the albion v swansea/arsenal game. its in west upper, close to half way line. let me know if you're interested

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Would it be possible for you to sell your season ticket, take the money, and then claim your season ticket was lost or stolen?

Not that I doubt your integraty.

Just a thought.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm pretty sure this is not legal and very dodgy. Did you buy this ticket outright?

charliegrey

Aug 6, 2009
I'm leaving on the 20th. No obviously I wouldn't try and claim it was lost! Would be pretty easy to track me if u had my name and seat number! I'm trying to sell it coz otherwise its going to be an empty seat for the rest of the season and I thought a lot of people were trying to get season tickets but there aren't any left

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
£180 for the last 10 home games. that's £18 a game. you will also get priority choice for the albion v swansea/arsenal game. its in west upper, close to half way line. let me know if you're interested

PM me I have a mate who's interested.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I might be interested if it were £17 a game. So, would you take £56.25?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I'm leaving on the 20th. No obviously I wouldn't try and claim it was lost! Would be pretty easy to track me if u had my name and seat number! I'm trying to sell it coz otherwise its going to be an empty seat for the rest of the season and I thought a lot of people were trying to get season tickets but there aren't any left

Ignore the dickheads on here

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I am not trying to jump on the band wagon but I am moving away for work at the end of this week, does anyone know how many DDs are left to pay as I wont be using my seat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here