Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It must be Saturday! 4th round

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Swansea play the Wednesday before and Tuesday after, Arsenal play the Wednesday before and Wednesday after.So my understanding is the only day which the game can be played is Saturday 26th, unless they postpone the Tv announcements til after the replay!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Saturday 1230, Saturday 300 or Saturday 515 then ?

'Ernest' I've decided to ignore 'Ninja' the fecking whinger and his condescending mate 'StaT Bro'and I will talk to you again----but only if you talk SEnsE cos I only have one joke that WoRKs fOR ME :thumbsup: Will Buckley runs down the wing for me and me only:wink:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It had better be Saturday! The mrs is in Milton bloody Keynes on the Sunday which means I will be looking after mini Sock and watching on tv should they move it

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
'Ernest' I've decided to ignore 'Ninja' the fecking whinger and his condescending mate 'StaT Bro'and I will talk to you again----but only if you talk SEnsE cos I only have one joke that WoRKs fOR ME :thumbsup: Will Buckley runs down the wing for me and me only:wink:

Cannon & ball made a career out of one joke mate
So there's hope for you yet

ERnest & The Winter Coat Gate is running out of fuel so you might wanna put some more logs on the fire

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
If its Arsenal then Sunday would be ok for them? They're not playing again until Wednesday night. There is a full PL programme on 28th/29th Jan so I don't think all the PL teams can avoid playing on the Sunday.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
If its Arsenal then Sunday would be ok for them? They're not playing again until Wednesday night. There is a full PL programme on 28th/29th Jan so I don't think all the PL teams can avoid playing on the Sunday.

The Broadcasters have to decide before the replays and I can't see them picking Sunday cause they have to take into account Swansea playing on tue 29th

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It definitely can't be Friday by the sounds of it - which suits me...

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Swansea play the Wednesday before and Tuesday after, Arsenal play the Wednesday before and Wednesday after.So my understanding is the only day which the game can be played is Saturday 26th, unless they postpone the Tv announcements til after the replay!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here