Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Procrastination is the thief of time.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Should be on a t-shirt; if you haven't heard Orlandi's interview on 5-live, give it a listen.
There's a link on the Orlandi thread. Made me laugh when I listened to the podcast today. Top man.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Reminds me of Chelmsford 123

" They call me Mungo the Procrastinator "
" Why's that? "
" I'll tell you later "

:)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
NSC is the thief of time. ( It's easier to spell.)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be on a t-shirt; if you haven't heard Orlandi's interview on 5-live, give it a listen.
There's a link on the Orlandi thread. Made me laugh when I listened to the podcast today. Top man.

It was a very good interview, I like the man very much

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think that was his 'when seagulls follow the trawler' moment...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

You would think so, but he was being congratulated on his grasp of our language & was asked by Ian Darke if he could speak English when he arrived at Swansea. It turns out that he & three other Spaniards who signed at the same time couldn't speak a word. He was then asked if there were any phrases that confused him at all, when he came up with that line; quality.
A very impressive young chap.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Need a big fcuk off banner of that in the north. Either hand made like those Ipswich twonks or even better swap it for the stand or fall one.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You would think so, but he was being congratulated on his grasp of our language & was asked by Ian Darke if he could speak English when he arrived at Swansea. It turns out that he & three other Spaniards who signed at the same time couldn't speak a word. He was then asked if there were any phrases that confused him at all, when he came up with that line; quality.
A very impressive young chap.

It was very impressive wasn't it? The presenters were probably expecting him to come out with something like 'early doors' and he says that. Brilliant.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've had a small man crush on him since the programme signing.

Nobody could have looked happier to be there, even when confronted by the Jnr Stat's who looked like rabbits caught in the headlights.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

Orlando, great choice of phrase - seems a good guy. Nice to hear from someone else on here that he is studying law.

As for seagulls follow trawler quote, I am still puzzled why some people think this is such a mad phrase. I think it was very clever way of describing the press.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As for seagulls follow trawler quote, I am still puzzled why some people think this is such a mad phrase. I think it was very clever way of describing the press.

Weird, I was just thinking exactly the same thing earlier. He was obviously describing the media scrum. I could never understand why people thought it was so inscrutable...

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
In the early 1900's Procrastination was actually one of the "Deadly Sins". It was dropped as research found that it was a mental condition or something along those lines. They were going to remove it earlier but............
This left only seven. I think that there were actually a few more "Deadly Sins" that were dropped over the course of time too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here