Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on here use the £270 parking spaces?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
...how long does it take you to get out after a game?

We have for both seasons at the Amex no problems at all always stay till last man leaves the pitch walk to car park and out of within 15 mins ( were at university car park ) not sure what the bridge car park is like .
If a game finishes at 4:50 on a Saturday were back home in shoreham by around 5:45

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
You mean in the uni? Bit random depending on which car park but about 10 mins to car and another 10 to get out. They used to try and get everyone to down the hill and past Stanmer Park but loads of people ignored it and went round the Falmer roundabout at the top - so now they just get waived through - much quicker.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
We have for both seasons at the Amex no problems at all always stay till last man leaves the pitch walk to car park and out of within 15 mins ( were at university car park ) joy sure what the bridge car park is like .
If a game finishes at 4:50 on a Saturday were back home in shoreham by around 5:45

Cheers mate. Tempted!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
5 or 10 mins to the car and then out within mins. You do have to do a fair ammount of ignoring the stewards though or you can get held up a little bit longer.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As for all the others at the uni. Fantastic,I can be home in Eastbourne within an hour of the final whistle. And I never leave early :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
walk down to Bridge carpark, get in the car and drive straight off - no delays at all and really helpful stewards :thumbsup:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Really quick getting out of the uni but as heading westbound get stuck on Coldean lane as we meet all the cars parking there but it looks like that situation will be changing next year

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As for all the others at the uni. Fantastic,I can be home in Eastbourne within an hour of the final whistle. And I never leave early :)

I can get home by eleven for an evening match and six fifteen for a 3pm match to Bexhill and I get the free train and park in Lewes for next to nothing. And I never leave early.

Sometimes it's a bit of an arse getting over the footbridge due to the crowds, mostly at evening games though, but we're normally back at the car (CP5) within 10-15 mins of leaving the stadium. Usually try to avoid Coldean Lane if I can as the street parking there can delay getting to the by-pass. Takes in total about an hour to get back to Alfold (N/W of Billingshurst) from the C/P (36 miles).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here