Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This will put you off KFC

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This will put you off KFC

Really? Only, what put me off years ago was the revolting food, the retarded staff, and the ghastly high street scum that frequent that twathole.

Beautifully said

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
*Middle class snobbery alert*

The KFC in Haywards Heath has done nothing but given a focal point for all the local chavs to congregate as soon as its dark.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
*Middle class snobbery alert*

The KFC in Haywards Heath has done nothing but given a focal point for all the local chavs to congregate as soon as its dark.

Chavs in Haywards Heath! Do behave :moo:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Even McDonalds is more tolerable than KFC. KFC is full of pikeys and the FATTEST women I have EVER seen. London rd KFC is the prolapsed anus of brighton.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Even McDonalds is more tolerable than KFC. KFC is full of pikeys and the FATTEST women I have EVER seen. London rd KFC is the prolapsed anus of brighton.

About right, KFC is disgusting

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Do they still bleach the warts on the chickens legs white or have they stopped that now in KFC ?
if you knew how they used to prepare them you would never eat them again and I havent for 20 years

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There was a KFC in London (South Kensington?) that served the Kentucky Fried Rat.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I remember reading about a woman finding a frozen mouse in a packet of chicken nuggets a few months ago in Lewisham. :sick: Very apt as there's so much vermin around there anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here