Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you don't take to football any more?

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Toilet tissue, I pay for it now and I fear I may get chucked out for throwing it over the goal :)

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Reminds me of sometimes going to the Goldstone wearing my long 'crombie' coat with a red silk handkerchief sticking out of the breast pocket with the steel toe capped shoes. Pretty cool huh.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My OrIginaL ALbIon WiNTEr CoAT that 'Enrest' says he nicked :cry: Or for 'Ninja' the whinger My Original Albion Winter Coat that disappeared in the Brasserie:ohmy: But it was my fecking fault cos I took my eyes off it for two minutes:annoyed::stupid:

Jan 30, 2008
Stuff the small unbrella.

A sturdy full size city gent one with a sharpened steel tip,also the steel comb with a long Tang.Drew a limit at the one eye done up with fake eyelashes though.

Butchers coat with loads of scribbled felt tip shite .
clockwork orange stylee :wink:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Reminds me of sometimes going to the Goldstone wearing my long 'crombie' coat with a red silk handkerchief sticking out of the breast pocket with the steel toe capped shoes. Pretty cool huh.

oh very very dear me....me too

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Dogs!

You never see a dog on the field chasing the ball, and eluding capture from those unfortunate enough to be detailed to capture said mutt.

(Back in the day, when the reserves played evening games at the Goldstone, I used to take my dog for walkies to the ground. As they opened the gates at half time, we got in for nowt. I kept him on his lead, though).

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
10p for the phone. A few pence more if I was going to call the Seagull Line to hear Tony Millard breathlessly announce some exciting news...but not until after he'd informed us that the reserves had played at Cambridge United the night before and had clung on for a feisty 0-0 draw.

Done that myself,and what was the number ? Almost sure it was 4 digits ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sense of impending doom.

Memories of Scunthorpe away on a Wednesday night in early February..... bbbrrrrrrr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here