Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sebastian Wallace (Former Fox/Talksport... (edit: Move along, nothing to see here?)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Sebastian Wallace ‏@producerwallace
Had a great lunch with my old pal Shebby Singh. #brfc fans you are in safe hands! A great young manager is set to be announced .. #BHAFC

@producerwallace
Make of that what you will. #bhafc #brfc

???

If (and that's a big IF) we are involved in providing Blackburn's new manager, could Tano be looking to branch out on his own?

Edit: Under further scrutiny I can find no evidence of a 'Sebastian Wallace' having links to any of those sources and is more than likely just some 14 year old attention seeking

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've raised the question of Tano because I can't see Gus being remotely interested

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Sebastian Wallace ‏@producerwallace
Had a great lunch with my old pal Shebby Singh. #brfc fans you are in safe hands! A great young manager is set to be announced .. #BHAFC

@producerwallace
Make of that what you will. #bhafc #brfc

???

If (and that's a big IF) we are involved in providing Blackburn's new manager, could Tano be looking to branch out on his own?

First person that came to mind was the chap in your avatar.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He also said this

Millwall away for #avfc. I've been there a few times and it's not a nice place to go. Full of thugs and troublemakers. A tough fixture.

The fanny.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Tanno has gone on record he didn't want to manage a club himself.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mark McGhee? Mickey Adams? Peter Taylor?

Do we have any former goalkeepers who are making a name in management? ("safe hands")

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
First person that came to mind was the chap in your avatar.

That would have nothing to do with BHAFC though.

This won't happen, why would Gus or Tanno even consider Blackburn? :lolol:

Outiside shout could be the development manager Luke Williams. Or possibly Nicky Forster?

Most likely is that this is complete bullshit.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hadn't really considered he might be hinting at a former manager, mainly because if he isn't at the club now what is the point of referencing us?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm a complete newbie to Twitter and to be honest I dont understand it. In the OP is the reference to Brighton the hash tag BHAFC?

I read somewhere that Blackburn Rovers were looking for their next manager to work on a short term contract. That being the case, that would rule out Gus. Tanno........cant see him either as I dont think he wants to be a number 1.

I simply cant see how we are involved in this. Anyone going to Blackburn Rovers is mad.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
sounds like bullshit.

Tanno has said he doesnt want to be a manager.

&

There is zero reason for Gus to go there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here