Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Tickets

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
My mate is an Arsenal fan and he wants to come to the Amex should the Arsenal progress. He is a member at Arsenal and normally applies for all his tickets through the club, he wants to know though (as he lives in Brighton) if he can buy away tickets at the ticket office as he reckons it will be easier and will have a better chance of being able to go to the game!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why would we be selling Away tickets?

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Didn't think we would but just checking! You never know!

Hope it is Arsenal, will look forward to plenty of banter with my mate if it is! :)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
My mate reckons he might have trapped one of his testicles in his sleep in the way you might sleep on your arm and make it go dead. When my mate woke up today he said his left bollock was quite tender to touch, but it has eased off now. Is this sleep theory likely to have been the case or should my mate be concerned?

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
AKA you're the Arsenal fan.

I knew some smart arse would write this! No am I balls the Arsenal fan, can't stand them if truth be told, hate Wenger and the arrogance that they should be winning trophies all the time! This was a genuine post on behalf of my friend! Love the Albion too much to worry about another team!

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
My mate reckons he might have trapped one of his testicles in his sleep in the way you might sleep on your arm and make it go dead. When my mate woke up today he said his left bollock was quite tender to touch, but it has eased off now. Is this sleep theory likely to have been the case or should my mate be concerned?

If i was you, sorry your mate i would give the club a call pronto

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
My mate is an Arsenal fan and he wants to come to the Amex should the Arsenal progress. He is a member at Arsenal and normally applies for all his tickets through the club, he wants to know though (as he lives in Brighton) if he can buy away tickets at the ticket office as he reckons it will be easier and will have a better chance of being able to go to the game!

In other words... you are some sad-sack plastic arsenal pub fan, who can't be bothered to ever make the effort to attend a game, who thinks that supporting a team involves standing in a pub and cheering a goal. You clearly know nothing about football by asking if away tickets will be sold from a home ticket office. Literally nothing.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You miserable old gits.
Go and DO ONE.
You're making this the most unfriendly place on the internet.
Someone asks for help and you shit all over them. Nobs.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
In other words... you are some sad-sack plastic arsenal pub fan, who can't be bothered to ever make the effort to attend a game, who thinks that supporting a team involves standing in a pub and cheering a goal. You clearly know nothing about football by asking if away tickets will be sold from a home ticket office. Literally nothing.

Can you not read? I have no interest in Arsenal at all, I am a season ticket holder in the South Stand and was a season ticket holder at Withdean! It was a genuine question from my friend who wants to know if it was something we could do, yes I admit it was daft, but what was the harm in checking? How f***ing dare I ask?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Are there any women here today?

backdrop_-_life-of-brian1_poster.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You miserable old gits.
Go and DO ONE.
You're making this the most unfriendly place on the internet.
Someone asks for help and you shit all over them. Nobs.

If only we could be as friendly as you:kiss:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

Why not play it safe and follow this advice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here