• Crocodile

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Don't Orcas hunt in packs? So they are only hard with their mates around. In this case about as hard as the Arthur Wait massive.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In water, you might be right. But if the porpoise beached itself in croc territory, it would be picked off with ease, especially as a full size croc can itself reach 7 metres in length.

Even the pathetic human could beat up a beached one over a few hours of repeatedly kicking it

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The croc must be investigated for vote rigging as he'd get totally mangled in reality

You're missing the point. It's a pound for pound contest. Which creature, pound for pound, is the hardest. There's no set in stone criteria for hardness but it's more than just size. Strength, power, aggression, endurance are all key components.

That said, it's been a tremendous performance by the croc. The Orca has real WHC pedigree, it was runner up last year and the champion in 2010, yet the croc has taken him apart. A very impressive performance so far.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You're missing the point. It's a pound for pound contest. Which creature, pound for pound, is the hardest. There's no set in stone criteria for hardness but it's more than just size. Strength, power, aggression, endurance are all key components.

That said, it's been a tremendous performance by the croc. The Orca has real WHC pedigree, it was runner up last year and the champion in 2010, yet the croc has taken him apart. A very impressive performance so far.

Yes, clearly I have. I was under the impression it was a straight up brawl a few hundred yards off Brighton beach. :ffsparr:

Pound for pound I'm now firmly in the Croc camp. Sorry Orca. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here