Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt is massive to our club, a £15million player perhaps?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, £15m is a bit silly - he's not proven in the top-flight yet. But I have to say, I took in my first game in 1986 and haven't seen a better holding midfielder in an Albion shirt throughout this time. The lad oozes class and let's not forget, he's just 23 - he could potentially be in an England shirt in a couple of years' time. It's funny that he and Zaha are the nation's footballing future and could be lining up together at Wembley one day.

I'm resigned to the fact that he will go eventually but I hope that 1) we get the right deal for the club and 2) it's to the right club for his sake who can further his development in the Premier League (I'm not sure how much more development he needs). I don't want to be seeing him at a club where he could potentially be lining up against us in a couple of years time in the Championship (if we're still there of course). He deserves better IMO. TBH is he went to the likes of Villa/Norwich and he was given a chance to perform regularly, I think he'd get snapped up again in further two-years' time by a top 6-7 Prem Side.

I'd like to be watching the Qatar World Cup with ex-Albion star Liam Bridcutt in the squad. I think we could all agree that would be a proud day for all Albion fans. If anyone is ever going to do it, then he's your man.

England will have to be quick to get him as he qualifies to play for Scotland.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not sure we would realistically get much more than £3-4million for ANY of our players, Bridcutt included.

Definitely our best player though and you could argue he is worth more to us than his transfer market value.

I wrote a blog about him for anyone who is bored...

BRIDCUTT: The Real deal?

bigboyo0

Jan 16, 2012
Liam bridcutt could be on his way out !!!!!!

Norwich and west brom are after him .
He is reported as saying he wants to progress and we will see what happens ?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
3M is an awful lot for a CDM in the Championship. 5M would be insane but if somebody really wanted him.........

15M would get Messi if he played in the Championship so dream on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here