Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand lad getting thrown out is on Brighton fc Facebook

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
On the Brighton & hove Albion Facebook pages the lad with the White tracksuit and his son are pictured on the arsenal in cup thread
If I'm not mistaken that was the lad and his crying son that were gonna get thrown out for constant standing in the north yesterday

Also
If you read some of the comments I laughed to read some women who's never been to a game in her life but lives near the ground wants to go to the Arsenal game even the NIMBYS want to go now
( belinda chalmers hemming , you go girl )

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
On the Brighton & hove Albion Facebook pages the lad with the White tracksuit and his son are pictured on the arsenal in cup thread
If I'm not mistaken that was the lad and his crying son that were gonna get thrown out for constant standing in the north yesterday

Also
If you read some of the comments I laughed to read some women who's never been to a game in her life but lives near the ground wants to go to the Arsenal game even the NIMBYS want to go now
( belinda chalmers hemming , you go girl )

Yep, it certainly looks like the bloke that i saw in the concourse at half time.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
did he get thrown out in the end? didn't see how it panned out after the cheering finished

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Not sure but you gotta feel for the young lad in tears though at a football match and about 50 fans chanting wankers to the stewards & police

saw the lad in tears, there was a couple of plums giving it large to the old Bill, which I don't think helped, hope he got to stay and his kid enjoyed it

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
According the sussex police twitter man only 1 ejection and 1 arrest. Both Newcastle

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
They both took their seats (not literally before some wag says it) before the second half started. The steward was last seen making his way to the North West exit area.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Yes but he'll probably get a ban through the post.

I wasn't in that stand but heard it got a bit heated before the police (or club safety officer) stepped in and maybe they took the line of least trouble would be to let him continue to watch the game but I'd imnagine he's on the club database so may well be dealt with later.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Did they try to confiscate his cup as well?

If you wanna get your face in the paper or on the tv it's worth making one of those fake cardboard covered in tin foil FA cups
It's guaranteed fame for 15 minutes every FA cup on tv the camera always pans down on some goon with a fake FA cup I might make one myself for the arsenal game

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you wanna get your face in the paper or on the tv it's worth making one of those fake cardboard covered in tin foil FA cups
It's guaranteed fame for 15 minutes every FA cup on tv the camera always pans down on some goon with a fake FA cup I might make one myself for the arsenal game

:) although ours was a relic from Liverpool away last year and is in need of reinforcement for next time

white tracksuit man and his son were allowed back for the second half

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

I wasn't in that stand but heard it got a bit heated before the police (or club safety officer) stepped in and maybe they took the line of least trouble would be to let him continue to watch the game but I'd imnagine he's on the club database so may well be dealt with later.

deleted

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

He was in his normal ST seat

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
:) although ours was a relic from Liverpool away last year and is in need of reinforcement for next time

white tracksuit man and his son were allowed back for the second half

Front page of today's argus a young lad holding up his cardboard tin foil FA cup gotta make me one of those , instant fame:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here