Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I would love to know exactly

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
what it is that Adam El Abd was saying to the players yesterday after they were booked/sent off and after he pulled them over in the penalty area

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
He is a WUM of gigantic proportions on the field of play... He would get crucified if he was a member on here and behaved like he does on the pitch... Keep up the good work Ads!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
He is hard enough to say whatever he wants to whoever he wants and he regularly does. Reminds me of cullip in some ways and he was a great player for us.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I love his style. Not necessarily in a gay way. Top WUMMing..

Shouldn't have said that. Sorry.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is hard enough to say whatever he wants to whoever he wants and he regularly does. Reminds me of cullip in some ways and he was a great player for us.

He bounced off Ameobi and plummeted to the ground like a lightweight early in the game so not that hard :smile:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
He bounced off Ameobi and plummeted to the ground like a lightweight early in the game so not that hard :smile:

Did you see the size of Ameobi? He makes Frank Bruno look like one of Snow White's groupies FFS!

His sending off was as a result of frustration of AEA not giving him a sniff all game. AEA may not be the best player we have but he will let his man know that he won't be getting an easy ride! That's why Gus prefers him to Dunky.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just watched the giraffe fight on Attenborough's Africa.

At the end I expected AEA's hand to come into shot, and rub the losers neck.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I just watched the giraffe fight on Attenborough's Africa.

At the end I expected AEA's hand to come into shot, and rub the losers neck.

That was a good fight,some of these wild animals really go to town for their territories

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
He does a great job of winding up the opposition strikers....i remember Kanu having to be taken off before half time due to AEA's constant pinching when we beat Pompey in the cup a few years back at withdean!

D

Deleted member 18477

He's bound to just say shit like..

'Aww shola, you're not having a good game are you, how does it feel being inside my back pocket? Is it nice and warm? Oh that's good'

'You're being made to look shit by a championship defender you chump!'

'Shola, shola, don't worry about the yellow card mate... It'll be a red card soon anyway teehehe'

'Hehehe told ya shola! Aw don't worry mate, the changing rooms are really nice here! See yaaaaa next time big man!'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very naive

Nope, just not impressed by his WUM tactics, he is often lucky to stay on the pitch with his antics IMO. A hard man is someone like Jimmy Case or Paul Clark, I don't ever remember them feigning injury and clutching their face lying on the ground after no contact. The guy ca be a bit of a liability and is pretty slow IMO but when he concentrates on his game he is a reasonable CB at this level.

You be impressed by his wum tactics if you like but don't think those who aren't are naive.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Every great team has an Adam and Liam both are crucial to our future success

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Really impressive against Vydra as well when he said 'bet you can't out pace me from 20 yards back!'.....woooooooooosh oh.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here