Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two different seats yesterday!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Given the fact that we will sell out the next round I won't be able to repeat yesterdays little trick.

Mate and I watched the first half from the South Stand and then wandered round at half time to a couple of the empty seats in the WSL for the second half!!

Great view of both goals... did feel a bit guilty though!!

given the fact that we will sell out the next round i won't be able to repeat yesterdays little trick.

Mate and i watched the first half from the south stand and then wandered round at half time to a couple of the empty seats in the wsl for the second half!!

Great view of both goals... Did feel a bit guilty though!!
Sometimes i go to work in one pair of shoes and take another pair in my bag for going home in,i know its a little selfish but it makes me giggle:blush: ONE PAIR IS BROWN THE OTHER BLAck???

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Always think that if you are going to "pull a fast one" it's best not to tell the whole world what you did.

I guess we will wait for thread about everybody's tickets being scrutinised by the stewards on the entrance to the blocks. Then blame you for bringing it to their attention.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Given the fact that we will sell out the next round I won't be able to repeat yesterdays little trick.

Mate and I watched the first half from the South Stand and then wandered round at half time to a couple of the empty seats in the WSL for the second half!!

Great view of both goals... did feel a bit guilty though!!

I have a friend :wink: who done this in reverse the other week. No harm if the seats are empty.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
dont see the problem if the seats are empty...my seats are at the front...when it rains, we look for free seats at the back....

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
me and two mates all have season tickets next to eachother. one couldnt make it yesterday and he usually sits in the middle so his seat was empty yesterday. So i sat there :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here