Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV Shedule

D

Deleted member 18477

ESPN are scheduled for fri night, sat lunchtime and sun evening so ITV will be sat evening or sun lunchtime! No Monday game

There is another FA cup thread going but this is applicable...

Fourth round: ITV 1st and 4th choice, ESPN 2nd, 3rd and 5th choice

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Friday night means a half day off work for me so f*** that. How about 3.00pm on sat and stuff the tv.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Friday evening thankyouplease. When will we know anyway? Surely needs to be decided before the replay.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
ESPN are scheduled for fri night, sat lunchtime and sun evening so ITV will be sat evening or sun lunchtime! No Monday game

i presume the tv schedule will be sorted before the replays are done and swansea play the following tuesday night so they will not want a sunday game.

if this is a tv fixture it will be friday night or saturday

personally i say sod them..... 3pm saturday please

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Friday evening thankyouplease. When will we know anyway? Surely needs to be decided before the replay.

And before they sell any tickets would be nice but looks like STH's can buy their tickets already, without even knowing the price!

Anything other than Sat 3pm is a pain in the arse for me transport wise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Friday or Saturday evening for me

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
.... but looks like STH's can buy their tickets already, without even knowing the price!

Only if we join the auto-cup enrollment scheme. Once you've joined you're in for every game

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Only if we join the auto-cup enrollment scheme. Once you've joined you're in for every game

Ok, fair enough. Those that signed up knew the deal, which again is fair enough.

Glad I didn't sign up for it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I wouldn't mind another Saturday Lunchtime kick off. Had a rather enjoyable day yesterday being in the pub by 2:30pm.

Oh and as for Friday evening, I work until 9pm so they can piss RIGHT off!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If it's Swansea, can't see it being Friday night as they play Chelsea in the League Cup the Wednesday before. Swansea have 2 games a week between now and the tie (2 leg SF and Arsenal replay).

PG

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
We're currently scheduled to play Blackburn on Sat 26th - surely this has to go to an evening game now......playing Blackburn must be jinxed...anyone know when the postponed is taking place?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If it's Swansea, can't see it being Friday night as they play Chelsea in the League Cup the Wednesday before. Swansea have 2 games a week between now and the tie (2 leg SF and Arsenal replay).

PG

If its Swansea, may not be on TV anyway.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
btw...interesting Jan for Arsenal if it does turn out to be them...

Man City Sun 13
Swansea replay Wed 16
Chelsea Sun 20
The Seagulls? Fri 25th Sat 26th? Sun 27th?
Liverpool Wed 30th

Or Swansea
Chelsea Wed 9th Capital One Cup
Everton Sat 12th
Arsenal Replay Wed 16th
Stoke Sat 19th
Chelsea Wed 23rd Capital One Cup
The Seagulls Fri 25th, Sat 26th, Sun 27th?
Sunderland Tues 29th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here