Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for West stand uppers

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Even if you missed the cut off date and were an WSU STH, you still couldn't book your own seat!

errr..... yes you could.

I phoned up and booked mine.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
errr..... yes you could.

I phoned up and booked mine.

Ok then, you couldn't online. I wasn't planning on wasting £££ on phoning them up and waiting in a queue either :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I enjoyed it yesterday, more spacious on the concourse and smaller queues.

Made quite a pleasant change having space around you

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I am a season ticket holder in the WSU. I was away when the tickets went on sale, so missed the reserved timeframe by a day or so. I was then unable to get my seat or any other in the WSU online. I ended up paying £40 to go in the WSL. Imagine my surprise when the guy who I normally sit next to told me about swathes of empty seats, including my own.

el punal

Would have been there yesterday, but, as it was my granddaughter's first birthday there was no chance. Anyway with jelly on the ceiling and cake in my hair it was a DOUBLE celebration! Well done Poppy and well done the Albion!

Will be at the next cup game whether it's Arsenal, Swansea or anyone else.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
They didn't put WSU tickets for sale online so the only people who were there were STH's or those who bought over the phone or in person.

They wanted to sell the more expencive seats and also leave spaces where the TV cameras would not see them.

Must admit the concourse experinece was much nicer.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't go yesterday. And, in fact, have missed most home matches this season due to young family.

But will be using my allocated seat for next round of the cup.

Thanks for your interest.

PS I'll probably leave early too.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I know of one WSU STH that won't be there if it's Arsenal, as one of our group is actually a Gooner but an Albion STH. He's already said if it's The Arse he won't be coming with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here