Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for West stand uppers

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I was in my usual seat in the NS.......... the same as i will be when we play either Arsenal or Swansea. As i stated before, the supporters that came from other areas helped make it a good atmosphere.
One way or another i think the NS will be full for the next tie.

The whole ground will be full if we play Arsenal. I will remain in my usual place in the WSU whatever.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it's Arsenal and the price is the same as the Newcastle game I will go. If it's Arsenal and the prices are higher than the Newcastle game I won't. If it's Swansea it would depend on price, TV coverage and kick off time.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I will be there whether it is against Arsenal or Swansea just as i was there for the Newcastle game

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If it's Arsenal and the price is the same as the Newcastle game I will go. If it's Arsenal and the prices are higher than the Newcastle game I won't. If it's Swansea it would depend on price, TV coverage and kick off time.

It won't be higher as they charged the full price for the Newcastle game

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

what if it's Arsenal and £1 more than Newcastle?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon yesterday's no-shows should be made to produce a 'did not attend due to prior family commitments' note from their mum before they are allowed to buy a ticket for the 4th round match :moo:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Most of us were in the north against Newcastle hence the good atmosphere :)

So now you have learnt what to do let's hope we hear some from up there next Saturday

The main reason that the North can't hear the WSU is that we are singing the same songs as you at the same time.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Pointless thread. Alot of WSU's (myself included) moved around the ground to experience other areas.
No one was allowed to buy WSU tickets (i.e. non-WSU STH's), however, as the club didn't want poor commoners from the North and East stand bringing down the quality of the WSU.

Even if you missed the cut off date and were an WSU STH, you still couldn't book your own seat!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Reckon yesterday's no-shows should be made to produce a 'did not attend due to prior family commitments' note from their mum before they are allowed to buy a ticket for the 4th round match :moo:
Yes and 100 lines.:wink:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Don't care if its Newcastle, Arsenal, Swansea, Mansfield or any other team I will be there :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here