Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for West stand uppers

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I will there regardless Arsenal or Swansea. Didn't make yesterday as a 12.30ko on tv first weekend after Christmas hols was financially too difficult for me - and probably quite a lot of others.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Yes, I'll be there if it's Arsenal. It would be a push financially but a very special match so worth it.

If it is Swansea then I'll have a harder decision. Whether it is on terrestrial telly or not would be a big factor.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If WSU were in north...where did the north lot go..hmm

They just werent there, except for 4 people, all those around me were all different. Probably stayed at home, might of been somewhere else in the Amex come to think of it as the South looked a bit more rowdy yesterday.

Usual NSK were there i believe, which helps the atmosphere a fair bit.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I was in my usual seat in the NS.......... the same as i will be when we play either Arsenal or Swansea. As i stated before, the supporters that came from other areas helped make it a good atmosphere.
One way or another i think the NS will be full for the next tie.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I enjoyed it yesterday, more spacious on the concourse and smaller queues.

Also less people leaving early, less moaning and a good atmosphere :moo: Coincidence???

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

the fact of the matter is that large number of season ticket holders didn't reserve their own seats / or didn't attend

this was evident from large swathes of empty seats in ALL stands after initial season ticket holder reserved sales period. so can people please stop with the boring North/West are more loyal yawnfest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I enjoyed it yesterday, more spacious on the concourse and smaller queues.

Think we all did, on a non-queueing personal space level. Tho our gain is the club's loss. Well, apart from the telly money, which hopefully covered them for the no-shows.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
ATTENTION.

I think what he means is: will the club do as per the Chelsea game and offer up WSU to the away fans?

They can't. You have the option to book your own seat as an STH. More or less everyone in WSU has a season ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here