• Both

Votes: 195 73.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 6.4%

• Total voters

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
FA Cup 4th Round, Brighton v Arsenal. Worth £50 of anybody's money! (Not so much for Swansea).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can we get a list of these? I don't need to look at match-by-match prices so have no idea what they are..

After all your posts on the prices yesterday which were normal matchday prices I would of expected you to know.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't care as long as it isn't 12.30pm on the Saturday, as if it is I'll be on a plane. 3pm may just about be OK, but 5.30pm would be better, and Sunday would be better still.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Would defo go for full price if its Arsenal. saw us play them in the cup at the Goldstone many moons ago. They beat us but was a cracking day, the place went mental when i think Garry Nelson equalised for us, and I'd never seen the North stand so packed out.

fireball

Jan 24, 2010
how about prices north stand £24 south stand £24 upper west £24 lower west £32 east £32 and fill the ground full house would be nice.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
how about prices north stand £24 south stand £24 upper west £24 lower west £32 east £32 and fill the ground full house would be nice.

How about full price full ground.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Same prices as yesterday for either will be acceptable. Dont forget that the club wont have long to shift the tickets as they will be playing in a replay, so i wont be surprised if they do stay the same to shift them quicker.

That and 6k seats (near enough a whole Withdean) was empty yesterday - the club wont increase prices.

Swansea are a good team at the moment and beat Arsenal last year at the Emirates. Can see this game being televised too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here