Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins' Collar

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
Just watched the game again on the ITV Player...

Great move on the 2nd goal goal from Hoskins to stay ondise and to nut meg the keeper. So glad to see him score as a confidence boost, but did anyone notice his shirt did not have collar?....had he cut it off or tucked under?....just an observation!...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
just an observation!...

just an observation?? No, No, No, you should follow the example of other NSC users and call him an EMBARRASSMENT

:jester:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
f*** the collar, Will is class, going to score lots of goals for us if given the chance.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The kit manager was worried last week that Hoskins might get ill. He was in danger of getting... collara.

(Sorry)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Haha! I remember that particular thread very well.

Was delighted to a) see him score so clinically and b) be clearly utterly delighted to have scored. Bearing in mind how many players now don't celebrate at all (see. SWP's ludicrously underwhelming celebration at Chelsea - yes its your old club but they did nothing for your career) I think its brilliant to see a goal mean something to the scorer.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Yep I can understand his cutting off of the collar if they are made out of the same synthetic wool-like stuff as replica shirts, when sweating profusely the material must become quite abrasive, not the sort of irritation you want when playing, should be made of the same material as the shirt, with a bit of internal 'stiffening' if the want a more rigid look.
Try wearing one for 90 minutes football instead of to the pub and I think most people will understand.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Yep I can understand his cutting off of the collar if they are made out of the same synthetic wool-like stuff as replica shirts, when sweating profusely the material must become quite abrasive, not the sort of irritation you want when playing, should be made of the same material as the shirt, with a bit of internal 'stiffening' if the want a more rigid look.
Try wearing one for 90 minutes football instead of to the pub and I think most people will understand.

Will? Is that you?

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here