Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will the new seats be ready to use?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Has a particular fixture been marked down as being the opening of the new seats? Anyone know?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Blackburn match was earmarked a while ago but I think there may be delays. Still looks like quite a bit to do especially the new north west upper area. I think the improvements to Falmer station are also required to be finished before full capacity of stadium becomes live.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Blackburn match was earmarked a while ago but I think there may be delays. Still looks like quite a bit to do especially the new north west upper area. I think the improvements to Falmer station are also required to be finished before full capacity of stadium becomes live.

What exactly are they doing at Falmer station out of interest, is it a new footbridge ?

I noticed there were people actually working on the new South Stand Executive boxes during the game yesterday.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Platform extensions I believe to take longer trains. nothing too big in way of civil works, but anything to do with railway work takes time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I thought that the recent U-turn by the Green Council on letting us have a proposed new car park site within Falmer School had put a stop to us implementing full capacity at the Amex? I assumed that we were going ahead with the building works for the final seats but couldn't sell them until this matter was rectified. If true - a shame as upcoming Cup match & Palace would have been a 30,000 sell out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here