Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United in 4th round draw per BBC, plus the draw numbers

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Going to Arsenal away for £98 might be pricey, but, by jingo, i'd walk home in about 15 minutes and the convenience could easily win me over.

One of my mates lives in the old Highbury ground and says he can get tickets for Arsenal v United in April. Great i thought. I've never been to see a game at the Emirates. Then he told me the price for a ticket. 80 squid! Blow me down/off!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I want a team relatively close. Preferably a London club but somewhere cheap to get to.

Wouldn't mind Palace, Bournemouth, Fulham, Arsenal, Millwall, Reading, Aldershot, Chelsea, QPR, West Ham, Leyton Orient, Brentford, Southend and Luton.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What time's the draw and where can I watch it?
On ITV, 3.30pm.

Fact that we are in the 4th round means the Blackburn home game will need to be rearranged. So we will have two midweek fixtures against them between now and May.

If we get one of the big guns at home, I wonder if all the new seats will be in by Jan 26th? (seats already in the south west upper tier, and north east seems almost finished apart from putting the actual seats in. North west still needs a lot of work by looks of it).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On ITV, 3.30pm.

Fact that we are in the 4th round means the Blackburn home game will need to be rearranged. So we will have two midweek fixtures against them between now and May.

Plus of course we could just draw them at home in the cup...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here