Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was so happy today I cried!!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
After the game today I was so happy I burst into :cry:
As Liam bridcutt walked towards the north we applauded him he applauded us and we sang "there's only one Liam Bridcutt "
The last time I cried at an Albion game was the 4-3 against Carlisle at withdean when Bridcutt scored the winner in the 94th min

Liam bridcutt I love you and salute you

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
As Liam bridcutt walked towards the north we applauded him he applauded us and we sang "there's only one Liam Bridcutt "
The last time I cried at an Albion game was the 4-3 against Carlisle at withdean when Bridcutt scored the winner in the 94th min

You were in the North? H Block in WSU was...different today. I had a huge selection of seats to choose from. Row O was empty. I sat in my normal seat though...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You were in the North? H Block in WSU was...different today. I had a huge selection of seats to choose from. Row O was empty. I sat in my normal seat though...

3 of us in block H row M today!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

The wsu looked very empty today missed the view and H block
But I think I made the right decision to change the north was rocking today

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Mr 'T' I'll have another pint of whatever you've been drinking:drink:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Where abouts in Row O? Me and my brother have season tickets in H block row O, but opted for the South stand today.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
When Hoskins scored I leapt off the sofa shouting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" My kids just looked at the strange man doing a crazy dance and shook their heads. But I didn't cry!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Where abouts in Row O? Me and my brother have season tickets in H block row O, but opted for the South stand today.

I'm in Row Q in line with (or just to the left of) the penalty spot. When I say Row O was empty, I mean empty! It remained that way throughout the game.

I tried East Stand for Wrexham last season, North Stand for FDM's testimonial and WSL for Chelsea, but I think I'll stick to WSU now, every time. I love it up there.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Bloody well done man!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm like Gazza i can't stop crying
Sheff wed at highbury 83
Gary Stevens wembley equaliser
Staying up at Hereford
Last game and first game against Doncaster
And that guys story about his step dad passing on NSC today
I've done it again I'm crying now

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm in Row Q in line with (or just to the left of) the penalty spot. When I say Row O was empty, I mean empty! It remained that way throughout the game.

I tried East Stand for Wrexham last season, North Stand for FDM's testimonial and WSL for Chelsea, but I think I'll stick to WSU now, every time. I love it up there.

Ah you must be right of the steps as you're walking up. We are infront and right a touch of the gantry! Superb view of the whole pitch from up there, and can't be matched (Although I have yet to try East Uppper)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Good on you mate, are you normally a north stander?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good on you mate, are you normally a north stander?

West upper H blOck Season ticket holder along with Mellotron , chesney Christ , pogue magone Hamilton amongst others
Loved it today tempted to Change season tickets next year but the view of the pitch from from WU is quality and atmos is good in H block but obviously the north rocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here