Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Ticket Bollox

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How many games away do you recon will be all ticket then?

If obergruppenfuhrer Perry has his way I assume all of them.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Perry doesn't get the say does he? Surely the home team decides. To be honest though, I'll always buy in advance anyway, I'm one of those sad people that keeps all their ticket stubs, and not many places give them out if you pay on the gate.

i don't recall the oppengruppenfuhrer ever asking for an away game to be made all ticket dtg. usually he comes out spitting with indignation that we supporters have to keep applying for tickets.

Such decisions are solely in the control of the home club's police. If they say all ticket for away fans, the all ticket for away fanms it is. and you'd better not argue with pc plod if you wanna get in.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes he does........

Do you not remember all the bollox about the AMS where it was said by Obergrupperfuhrer said that anyone who wanted to watch the Albion play away would have to be a member!!! and then the letter from him saying if we did not sit down in the singing section we would have our season tickets taken off us and be banned from watching the albion away as we would not be members of AMS. In fact I seem to remember him also saying that there was WMD in Iraq, definately, without doubt

Its all his fault and stop trying to defend him.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here