Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A certain poster

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What I love about u is u dont ever get angry or raise ur internet voice. U don't turn to slagging if someone doesnt agree. Most admirable!

I don't expect or want people to agree with me all the time. It does annoy me when I get told I know nothing, people have no idea how much football I have watched, and played. I might not have conventional opinions but I have a basis to what I say. Most of the time!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't expect or want people to agree with me all the time. It does annoy me when I get told I know nothing, people have no idea how much football I have watched, and played. I might not have conventional opinions but I have a basis to what I say. Most of the time!

Agreed. There has been some unsavoury incidents on here recently...

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

But you do know nothing! What are you talking about! You should start following another sport :dunce:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can someone explain what this argument is all about? i'm feeling a bit left out. What happened? Who got banned?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Agreed. There has been some unsavoury incidents on here recently...

It's been very argumentative for a while. People just need to relax a bit...

But you do know nothing! What are you talking about! You should start following another sport :dunce:

Tennis? :jester:

Can someone explain what this argument is all about? i'm feeling a bit left out. What happened? Who got banned?

Hove Born and Bred's banning for being boring! Personally, I found the whole thing funnily done amd I suspect the man himself agreed but there are people now trying to use this incident to gang up on [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]. But he isn't having it, and I respect that.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't tell those on here that try to pick on me that ;)

And I dont mean Bry who's spot on

:thumbsup:

As are you Sheebo, as are you.

How's your little girl? She must be doing things that amaze you every day now. It's a great age.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
All of this, with additional bells.

Part of the reason this board has thrived down the years is that the moderating has been performed by individuals that, by and large, are respected by the vast majority. And on the odd occasion they get it wrong they are quick to rectify the error and take it with good grace. It is a shame that HKFC hasn't re-instated HB&B's posting rights, and a bigger shame that one of the decent moderators hasn't over-ruled him on this one.

Agree with all of that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:thumbsup:

As are you Sheebo, as are you.

How's your little girl? She must be doing things that amaze you every day now. It's a great age.

Exactly as you say mate! Amazing at Xmas too :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here