Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well we can kiss goodbye to Bridcutt...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he keeps playing like that on TV.

I can't imagine our little secret was that much of a secret before today's game.

But those people within football who were oblivious to Liam's skills, sure as hell know about them now.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To be honest, I doubt scouts judge performances of cup games especially on TV. Players are always known for upping their game on big occasions.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If he keeps playing like that on TV.

I can't imagine our little secret was that much of a secret before today's game.

But those people within football who were oblivious to Liam's skills, sure as hell know about them now.

i honestly think he is to short for the prem.....he would get shoved off the ball too easy.......he is a little tiger though ,he had a great game.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
£18.5M please.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
End of season now hopefully - playing Bridders today, IMHO, was a shrewd move by Gus, who's going to want to buy a cup tied player?!

I am not someone who normally overates or underates player values so if Zaha for example will rightly command a fee 0f 8-10 million, Liam is certainly worth 6-8 million. What a player he is. One thing hes improved is his passing game. He pretty much has everything he beats players 6ft plus in the air everytime. Certainly is the best CM I have seen in the stripes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i honestly think he is to short for the prem.....he would get shoved off the ball too easy.......he is a little tiger though ,he had a great game.
He got caught out a couple of times from playing coming at him from behind.
That's it.

All he saw in his line of vision, he battered, irrespective of size.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Tend to agree.

Plus there is no shortage of defensive ball winning midfielders out there.

He will stay.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I'd honestly say £10 million or do one. Minimum.

Was going to say the same. £10 million or do one but we all know he'll likely to go for £3 miilion tops. We are mugs at letting our top players go for peanuts while other clubs put a NO FOR SALE SIGN UP and then if you want A, B or C it'll cost you big.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Was going to say the same. £10 million or do one but we all know he'll likely to go for £3 miilion tops. We are mugs at letting our top players go for peanuts while other clubs put a NO FOR SALE SIGN UP and then if you want A, B or C it'll cost you big.

I really don't think we are mugs these days. You have to be fair to the player, and if a top player comes calling at a decent profit for the club, then they deserve the chance.

It's playing the long game. That's why we've had so many top quality players down here in the past 15 years. Would Cullip, Zamora, Bennett, Crofts and so on ever signed if that wasn't the case?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It was a shame to see him put himself in the shop window recently, hope he stays here and progresses for another year or so at least.

Consistently our best player.

And what puts the icing on the cake is Palace trialled him and turned him down.

D

Deleted member 18477

Buckley 5.5 million

Bridders 7 million

Orlandi 4 million

Take it or leave it world!

D

Deleted member 18477

It was a shame to see him put himself in the shop window recently, hope he stays here and progresses for another year or so at least.

Consistently our best player.

And what puts the icing on the cake is Palace trialled him and turned him down.

To be fair bridcutt was shocking when he first came on a free. Then hes only gone one way since! I believe his improvement is mainly down to Poyet. He really is the man! And now bridcutt is the man!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here