Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lost 2-0 again tonight and they are starting to lose ground on teams above....if they come out of admin, they will have 11 points and well and truly f*****d

Not looking good for our cousins down the coast

Dusty_Fryer

May 12, 2009
Port Stanley
A nice bit of gallows humour from the Pompey contingent - "We lose every week, we lose every we-e-eek. You're nothing special. We lose every week."

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They were always in trouble.

They were totally doomed when they finally lost their manager.

Between them and Stelling United for bottom place.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Is there there any chance that they don't come out of administration until next season? They don't need a 10 point deduction to send them down now. Lose the points in League 2 next season, and they'll end up a non league outfit!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is there there any chance that they don't come out of administration until next season? They don't need a 10 point deduction to send them down now. Lose the points in League 2 next season, and they'll end up a non league outfit!

If memory serves me correctly, any company trading in administration for a year is automatically liquidated but I'll let the accountants on here confirm that. That would mean goodbye Pompey in February if they don't exit administration.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
If memory serves me correctly, any company trading in administration for a year is automatically liquidated but I'll let the accountants on here confirm that. That would mean goodbye Pompey in February if they don't exit administration.

Yes you are right and the 17th of Feb is the day. However I understand the Administrator can ask the courts for an extension if he believes they might be close to exiting administration.

Expect this to run for a while yet.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They're not my cousins from down the coast.

Their gallows humour is just a poor effort, we were far better at it back in the mid 90s.

I am not feeling the least bit sorry for them.

Pompey, f*** off, I hope they just go out of business, disappear forever.

And the same for any other teams that operate in the same fashion, the £50+ million (that we know about) they didn't pay the taxman (stole) is coming out of yours and mine wages every week.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Trying to feel sorry for them. But then that colossal berk covered in tattoos and with his silly hat on Mr Pompey or whatever his name is looms into view on the camera and any feelings of sympathy evaporate quicker than you can 'disgusting pikey'.

Goodbye Portsmouth.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
They're not my cousins from down the coast.

Their gallows humour is just a poor effort, we were far better at it back in the mid 90s.

I am not feeling the least bit sorry for them.

Pompey, f*** off, I hope they just go out of business, disappear forever.

And the same for any other teams that operate in the same fashion, the £50+ million (that we know about) they didn't pay the taxman (stole) is coming out of yours and mine wages every week.

This 100%

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Brilliant, isn't it? It makes you believe that there's some justice in the world.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I'm so glad that other teams didn't have a 'f*** it' attitude to our problems.

Its not the fans fault that previous people in charge f***ed up their club, just like it wasn't our fault that those ***** in the 90's sold our ground.

What they did was wrong but wishing they went out of existence is only going to make their fans the losers. The board will get new ways of making money, the players will find other clubs but the fans can't just move to another team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here