Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton favorites to beat Newcastle

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Just seen Pardew being very complimentary about us on SSN. "great club, great fans, great stadium which they always fill and will one day be a force in the Premiership" :eek:

Double bluff anti-compliment what he actually means is we are two bob-chip shop-wee club down south. Lets get him!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Having a look on Bet365, BHA 6/4 Newcastle 15/8 but Newcastle odds on to Qualify with BHA evens. They must fancy the draw (13/5) with Newcastle to win a replay.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Sorry but can't see anything but a Newcastle win. Our home form is bad and can't see it improving today. Going for a 1-2 lose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has TB gone large ??? Could explain why Ankergren is in goal.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I had a double on sky bet of Everton & Brighton both to beat Newcastle at just under 6 to 1. Lovely jubbly

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
So they were right then!:clap:

Lets see what they say about Swansea or Arsenal...might keep my fiver in my pocket this time. Think the odds could look like a cricket score. Oh well being fav's was good fun whilst it lasted, a bit like a cup of tea.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Lets see what they say about Swansea or Arsenal...might keep my fiver in my pocket this time. Think the odds could look like a cricket score. Oh well being fav's was good fun whilst it lasted, a bit like a cup of tea.

See told you that you were old. Thinking a cup of tea is fun! :wink:

Yes I cant see us being favourites on the next round! Cant wait to get my ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here