Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we be talking to Argentina about the Falklands?

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
There's nothing to debate, I think you're a wanker for putting that up, so I said so.
Do the rest of the people living in your cave feel that way too?:p

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
when i first went down you had to get a ship from ascension island , by the time i came back mount pleasant was finished , and we flew back, still had a stop over at ascension though. I s there anyone in stanley now , is lookout camp and the coastels still there ?

MPA now called MPC (complex)! Bomb disposal still had a small contingent in Stanley plus R&R centre available there as well! When I first went down there you could fly back to Asi for R&R but the bean counters have put a stop to that now!

Coastels are all but gone now but you would not recognise Stanley anymore! In the 20 odd years I had been going down there the place has grown massively! Not many families live in places like Goose Green anymore opting for a life in the 'town'!

Great fishing, great social, great wildlife, shit weather and sadly 8000 miles away!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Do the rest of the people living in your cave feel that way too?:p
So one one hand, on another thread you put a self congratulatory post about throwing a leaflet back in the face of someone who's views you disagreed with , yet I am labelled a cave dweller for referring to you as a wanker for posting a pro argentinian, indeed pretty inflammatory, anti british, irish republican song from you tube? I'll have to adjust my view of you, you're also a bit of a cock as well as being a wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here