Votes: 69 69.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So with all the rumours surrounding CMS, Buckley and Bridcutt, which one of those three would you be most gutted at losing? For me, it'd be a toss up between Buckley and Bridcutt, but I think probably Bridcutt. Or is there anyone else you would be particularly pissed off to see go?

Poll will follow shortly.....

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
CMS can't cut it (at least not with the style of play that Gus is asking of him)

Buckley is replaceable (at the risk of sounding controversial, I think the lad can blow hot and cold and may become a bit of a sicknote - he's susceptible to injury and I'd take £3-4m for him and see it as a profit.)

Bridcutt is so solid. He is class and I can't believe we haven't had offers. Great touch, wins the ball, distributes well, despite being a small guy he wins balls in the air. He is first rate.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Be gutted to lose any, cms will be massively missed but only when he leaves. You'll see that he puts in a bigger shift for the team than most realise.

Buckley is such an important attacking threat, but has been liable to injury.

Bridcutt is probably the best of the three imo and will play prem football... Hopefully with us one day.

All could go but if we are to be ambitious we need to keep all three and continue to build.... But if the big bucks of the prem come calling there is not much has we can do as the agents will ensure they are sold.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Bridcutt.. Head and shoulders above any other player against Watford. Always quality. I think he's destined for the premier league though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thinking about it, the one player I would really be upset at losing would be Tomasz Kuszczak, simply because he would be the hardest to replace. Not that he IS going anywhere mind.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Buckley. His pace is absolutely crucial to us and has the beating of every full-back in the Championship and probably half of those in the Premiership. Would be a huge loss.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I was discussing this with my boy on Saturday after the game and we came to the conclusion that Bridcutt is the one player that would really be hard to replace, his quality shines both attacking and defending.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Bridcutt for me too! Has got better as the season has gone on. Would be very hard to find a good enough replacement for the price. But as has been stated, if the right offer was to come along, I'm sure he would be sold :ohmy:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
dont want to lose any, want to build with them all, need a strong squad not just a strong 11

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I will be gutted to see Bridcutt leave. People on here spend so much time wanking over a handful of performances by a star Spaniard, yet week in, week out with so few exceptions Bridcutt has pulled on the shirt and demonstrated such talent and class in the Makelele role. A young man going places, alas probably elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here