Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Albion v Watford

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Ferret has scanned the betting market and has tipped ahead of Saturday's game against Watford...
Well that wasn't a bad set of festive results now was it?
Despite not playing Albion find themselves just three points adrift of the play-offs and on Saturday they face the side currently occupying that final top-six berth; a victory will see the Seagulls very well placed as they enter 2013.
BetButler have, as usual, scoured the online bookmaking fraternity and have unearthed odds of 2.10 for a Brighton victory; 3.70 for the Draw and 3.85 for a Watford success.
To be fair I reckon those odds are just about spot-on. If anything the Hornets are a little light but I'm not in the business of putting my money against Albion! If forced to have a punt on the outright I would have to opt for the draw as representing the best value of the odds available.
However, it is with renewed optimism that I will back "No" in the "Both Teams to Score" category @ 2.32. While the anticipation is that Tomasz Kuszczak will keep a clean sheet, against the club he finished last season at, this bet also offers some insurance in case our own strikers prove to be a little goal-shy.
On the subject of goals, Kazenga LuaLua is worth a tickle at 4.33 to score at any time during the match. Although first or last goalscorer odds are greater, without inside knowledge on the starting line-up, this represents the safest proposition.
Finally, as a long shot that still pays out on an Albion victory, try backing Watford/Brighton @ 32.00 in the half-time/full-time betting category.
Good punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here