Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of season predictor

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Good stuff... it makes interesting reading to see what our run in is like towards the end of season compared to the other play off contenders.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
How does this work? Do you enter historical results and it generates future predictions? I was thinking of trying something similar

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Yesterday didn't change much except Boro dropping off further and Forest moving up a couple of places. I've increased Hull's points as I think the forecasts I had against Hudders (L) and Brum (D) were a bit daft

130224Footie_zpsa0274e9f.png

I can`t be reading this right posh 5th

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
How does this work? Do you enter historical results and it generates future predictions? I was thinking of trying something similar

Just a simple excel spreadsheet. Been doing it about 4 years now, bit fiddly to start but dead easy once used to it. Happy to send it by email if you want ... just PM me your addy

For what it's worth, this is my current prediction of the final table (current positions in brackets):-

Cardiff City (1) 98
Watford (2) 84
------------------------
Hull City (3) 84
Crystal Palace (4) 78
Leicester City (5) 78
Brighton & Hove Albion (6) 73
------------------------
Middlesbrough (7) 69
Nottingham Forest (8) 65
Leeds United (9) 65
Blackburn Rovers (10) 63
Burnley (12) 62
Millwall (13) 61
Derby County (11) 60
Bolton Wanderers (15) 59
Charlton Athletic (14) 58
Birmingham City (16) 57
Sheffield Wednesday (18) 56
Blackpool (17) 55
Huddersfield Town (20) 53
Ipswich Town (19) 52
Barnsley (21) 51
------------------------
Wolverhampton Wndrs (22) 48
Peterborough United (24) 47
Bristol City (23) 46

Not a great deal different from the current league table,

Dec 29, 2011
Just a simple excel spreadsheet. Been doing it about 4 years now, bit fiddly to start but dead easy once used to it. Happy to send it by email if you want ... just PM me your addy

Do you have to enter the predictions yourself or does the computer generate predictions?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
For what it's worth, this is my current prediction of the final table (current positions in brackets):-

Cardiff City (1) 98
Watford (2) 84
------------------------
Hull City (3) 84
Crystal Palace (4) 78
Leicester City (5) 78
Brighton & Hove Albion (6) 73

Wouldn't argue too much with that either, hoping we can nick 5th somehow, we're well in sight of it now

Do you have to enter the predictions yourself or does the computer generate predictions?

Do it myself ... making changes all the time tbh but still can't get my success rate up!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Got rid of Blackburn and replaced with Bolton who are beginning to worry me.

130302Footie_zps8059a39b.png

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I did my own version through the BBC site:
predictor.jpg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Capture.JPG

For what its worth. I do share the concern regarding Forest am also a little worried about Bolton......

Its probably me, but all the teams we are due to play seem to be running into form.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I do share the concern regarding Forest am also a little worried about Bolton......

Bolton for me ... there's a fairly decent argument for them winning all of their next 7. Saying that, if we can get through the next 4 relatively intact I think we'll be fine

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we always win when were supposed to loose and loose when were supposed to win , we have the tightest defence in this league........can see us slipping up tonight but that will be the kick in the arse we need to get past teams like bolton , forest , leeds and boro............ wonder why the bbc have palace finishing 9th...?? how bizarre....!!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm worried about our next 5 games. 15 points up for grabs and we could only come away with a handful.

Hope Middlesbrough haven't turned a corner with the acquisition of Ameobe.

I think its between us, Middlesbrough and Forest with the next 5 games crucial. Pick up a win tonight and I would be much more optimistic.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
All very disappointing. Only positive is Leics and Leeds drawing. Boro go above us as had us to beat Brizzol.

130305Footie_zps2f89f01a.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here