Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Albion v Millwall

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Saturday's match brought us a double payout and Ferret is offering more tips tonight…
We backed the 0-0 scoreline at 12.50 and for good measure followed that up with the Draw bet at 3.60. So although Albion didn't get the three points, the return managed to pay for a great night out to compensate!
And so to tonight, and the premature arrival of Boxing Day's planned visitors Millwall. Brighton fans will be pleased to hear that I’m recommending a punt on a home win at 2.14 instead of continuing to tip the draw (which is*under priced*at 3.55).
For completeness, Millwall are on offer at 3.85 which is generous, but I'm not in the business of backing against our boys!
Furthermore, I’m going to follow that up by backing ‘NO’ at 2.10 in the ‘Both teams to score’ category. This is another way of saying that I expect Tomas Kuszczak to keep a clean sheet tonight ... but it also offers some insurance in case our strikers fail to hit the mark.
Finally, and again in the insurance category, back Brighton/Draw in the 'half-time/full-time' category at 17.50.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here