Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australian DJ Impersonates The Queen...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm angry. How the hell can they have got through with that accent?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would suspect that nurse will lose her job for breaking patient confidentiality, or find herself in some kind of trouble at least.

How the hell neither she nor, in the first instance, the switchboard operator, picked up on it is beyond me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Oh dear I bet the DJs are feeling a little bit guilty now, it should never have gone that far.

How crap is that article though, half of it is talking about how Kate has had to miss lots of official engagements and needs to rest at home, completely irrelevant to the story itself.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
BBC News - Duchess of Cambridge hoax call nurse found dead

Duchess of Cambridge hoax call nurse found dead A nurse at London's King Edward VII hospital who took a hoax call about the Duchess of Cambridge has been found dead, the BBC understands.

Scotland Yard says officers responded at 09:35 GMT on Friday to reports of a woman found unconscious at an address in Weymouth Street, central London.

The hospital is expected to make a statement later. Her family have been told.

Sydney radio station 2Day FM previously "sincerely" apologised for the hoax.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Where is Brunswick ? Surely he has a Youtube video by now

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Desperately sad news.

I expect that poor nurse was hauled over the coals when they "reviewed their telephone procedures". With all the publicity as well I suppose it just all got too much for her.

Unbelievable the extend to which lives have been ruined from a daft little prank.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
She has been named as Jacintha Saldanha, and it appears to have been confirmed that she was indeed the nurse who talk the call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here