Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant for Saturday?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ooh! I think I invented that at Millwall earlier this year (the "We've got a Catalan, you shop at Matalan" chant). Perhaps someone else came up with it independently but if not then I'm on a frigging roll with new chants wot I thunked up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ooh! I think I invented that at Millwall earlier this year (the "We've got a Catalan, you shop at Matalan" chant). Perhaps someone else came up with it independently but if not then I'm on a frigging roll with new chants wot I thunked up.
I was laughing about that, for days.

And have started again now.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

I remember hearing "we've got Pete Brezovan, you've got a caravan" at Gillingham a few years ago .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't claim to have invented it but I also tried to get going a "We've got Gustavo, you've got a physio" against Southampton at Withdean a few years back too.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Brilliant !!!
And so original ???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brilliant !!!
And so original ???

I know, bit crap but we're all bereft of ideas. We did think about copying some German team's chant and then pretending that we invented it but then realised that would make us look like a bunch of c*nts.

Anyway, How's it going with the Holmesdale Massif? Respeck due and tings, blud. I heard you lot were all doing your bit for Movember. All donating one piece of facial hair each so that the bloke with the megaphone can look like Gary Neville for a day. How many hairs have you collected so far?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
You know, Millscum say that we are all public school Nigels in stripey blazers, and the less imaginative of you lot assert that we are pikeys in caravans. Most curious, this parallel footballing universes thingywotsit.

Shut it, you bunch of Tarquins.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You know, Millscum say that we are all public school Nigels in stripey blazers, and the less imaginative of you lot assert that we are pikeys in caravans. Most curious, this parallel footballing universes thingywotsit.

Shut it, you bunch of Tarquins.

To a Millwall fan a bloke with a caravan is posh. There's no parallel universe thingywotsit, it's just the natural order of things: Brighton > Palace > Millwall.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"Does your sister know your here ?" ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They scored 3 , we scored 1 , Crystal Palace p**ey scum.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Your c*nts and you know you are
Your c*nts and you know you are

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Winifred , Winifred , give us a :wave: Winifred , give us a :wave:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004