Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Bolton - Score Predictor

BHA v Bolton Wanderers - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA (7th) will have the company of Bolton (17th) at The Amex on Saturday. After last weekends thriller at Huddersfield the seagulls could move back into the top 6 if results go our way. The table is now firming up, with a win could push us as high as 5th & defeat as low as 11th.

It has been a long time since Bolton played a league game in Sussex. Indeed you have to go back to August 1992 when BHA beat Bolton Wanderers in a league 2 fixture 2-1 at Withdean. There have only been 4 encounters between the sides in the league. Cannot be many more league clubs to whom have been in the football pyramid over the last 100 years to whom we have played less!

The Albion are currently one of the few sides in the league, who have collected fewer points at home than away this season. With two home games on the trot hopefully that statistic will go. We are now on a good run of form 2 wins & 3 draws in the last 5 matches. Bolton are picking up points of late too, undefeated in their last 4 games, however only one win on their travels is why there are currently in the lower half of the table.

As for the Score Predictor
30 Pollsters correctly predicted the 2-1 win at Huddersfield. Well played. Been a while since we had so many winners. HawkTheSeagull is now closing in on the leader. All to play for still !

Leaderboard

5 Points

Conkers

4 Points

HawkTheSeagull, Oz Mike, stupendor, Taybha, Whim

3 points:

BHA96, cd_501, DBL, fozzie's headband, hans kraay fan club, MJsGhost, nomoremithras4me, Shirty, Thunder Bolt

2 points:

Albion Edd, Barn Door Billy, Beach Hut, BensGrandad, BHA Swiftly, BHAWise, chucky1973, Coxovi, Cypriot Seagull, DTES, Dougal, Dublin seagull, Dumseagull, half time scores, Hyperion, jgmcdee, Lethargic, Mustafa Kemal, Nigella's Creme Pie, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, paul pring, Postman Pat, rcf0712, RM-Taylor, Seagull kimchi, Silk, Simster, spongy, Stoneham Park, superbez, SWINDON SEAGULL, TheJasperCo, The Major, The Orange Seagull

The following are all on one point:

7:18, Albion4Ev3R, albion534, Albion_Dave, am the one, Bean, bhafc99, BillPotter, Blue Valkyrie, Bognor Bystander, brieref, BrightonGuy, brighton terra, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, clippedgull, cowburn86, Cragglez, Craig4004, darters74, Davemania, del strangefish, dingodan, Eddie Bee, finlaych, Geriatric Seagull, GingerBeerMan, glasfryn, Goalkuiper, Godstar, goldstone, Goldstone Rapper, Goodfella, granny weatherwax, highway61, jameswestport, jamesy's, Jesus Gul, Jimmy Skaville, Jonesy, kevtherev, Lady Gull, LAMBRETTA MAN, LarryLawson, lizard, MaggieT83, maltaseagull, Marmaduke, matthew, Mellotron, mickygp, misterspatch, mitch, Monsieur Le Plonk, Moone, Mutts Nuts, NEASTGULL, Newman-seagulls, NickBHAFC18, nick c, Nuts, nutty71, Oscar, pauli cee, perseus, pishrat, Plastic-Fantastic, Preston Park, pwlr1966, Return of the Rev, rocker959, sant andreu, seagulls99, SeagullSongs, S'hampton Seagull, Shropshire Seagull, Shuggle, Steve Foster, Stoo 82, Stuart Munday, superseagulls12, sussex seagull, The Brighton Bear, The Complete Badger, The Modfather, tigertim68, Tim Over Whelmed, tinycowboy, Titus, Tom Hark, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, Trufflehound, tweenster, u'vebeenamexed, Waino696969, Waynflete, Weretheweststand, Woodchip, Zebedee.

Statto Corner:

Top 3 Score Predictor Games:

Sheff W H - 216 Scores
Swindon (League Cup) A - 201 Scores
Watford A - 200 Scores

Lowest Score Predictor Game:

Blackpool A - 126 scores

Highest Number of Correct Scores Predicted:

Millwall A 34
Huddersfield A 30
Sheff W H 26

As ever, use your head. You decide...............................................

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My 2nd Game ever at the AMEX!!!!! Got to be 3-1 (Unlike my first game 1-3 Versus you know who)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
2-1
Looking to keep up my 100% record

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
'you have to go back to August 1992 when BHA beat Bolton Wanderers in a league 2 fixture 2-1 at Withdean'
You sure about that? I'm a JCL - so may be wrong but...
Anyway, 2-0 Albion. Haven't seen them win yet this season and it's about time.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
1-0 to the Seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here