Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace beamback

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Another two tickets sold.

It's better than being surrounded by police dressed like Robo-Cop as you buy your half-time tea, losing 5-0, getting kettled, being licked in the face by a police horse and sitting on a train that goes about a mile before somebody pulls the emergency stop cord.....I hope.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I suspect that this thread is proving that Brighton fans have 'gone soft' with their poncey new ground.

Bothered.

More pertinently it illustrates the under supply of away tickets & also the poor decision by Sky executives not to have it as a live game

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I wanted to take Stat Club Jnrs to the Charlton game as their first away experience, but sadly work intervened.

What a difference a week makes, from Selhurst to The Valley.

This is the point isn't it?

The palace game will be crap because we will all be treated like hooligans. Yet 7 days later at Charlton the experience will be more civilised. I love going to the Valley. A great ground.

This is why hate all this Palace billy big bollocks rivalry. Don't get me wrong, I love the banter, but you'll always get the idiots out in force who mistakenly think that we have to genuinely need to hate them and harm them. It's crap.

I'm going to Palace and I desperately want to beat them. I want to wind up the few Palace supporters I know - but that's as far as it goes.

I want to leave the stadium, not be penned in by over-eager met police puppies, walk to the station and go home. Problem with that? Really? Is there?

Oct 9, 2010
CRAWLEY
Who's going to try and use their season ticket on the train will the ticket inspectors catch on ? do they care ? or will you pay full fare getting to the Amex.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
it will be full to the brim the Amex

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
This is the point isn't it?

The palace game will be crap because we will all be treated like hooligans. Yet 7 days later at Charlton the experience will be more civilised. I love going to the Valley. A great ground.

This is why hate all this Palace billy big bollocks rivalry. Don't get me wrong, I love the banter, but you'll always get the idiots out in force who mistakenly think that we have to genuinely need to hate them and harm them. It's crap.

I'm going to Palace and I desperately want to beat them. I want to wind up the few Palace supporters I know - but that's as far as it goes.

I want to leave the stadium, not be penned in by over-eager met police puppies, walk to the station and go home. Problem with that? Really? Is there?

Actually i disagree about all being treated like hooligans especially by the Police they were spot on last year they have a job to do and as far as im
corncerened they were polite, courteous and helpful last season and i actually sent an email to the Chief Inspector saying so.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Actually i disagree about all being treated like hooligans especially by the Police they were spot on last year they have a job to do and as far as im
corncerened they were polite, courteous and helpful last season and i actually sent an email to the Chief Inspector saying so.
I agree. Same thing with the 1-0 McShane game.

But I suspect there is a difference in the way they police Saturday and evening games. We'll see, but seeing as there are no "last train back" concerns, I reckon it will be KETTLE CITY on the 1st. And most won't get back to Brighton until about 8pm. :nono:

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I haven't read all the post on here so sorry if it's already been said but the match is live in Norway so there should be a stream available somewhere, contacted one of the streaming sites we use downunder and they said it wouldn't be advertised until middle of next week.
Add our Brighton & Hove Albion Australian Supporters Club page to your Facebook because as soon as they get back to me I'll post the link on there 1st and this is a safe site unlike some of them so be careful when searching sites for the game because many have viruses.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Surely the technology exists to watch a virtual match on the pitch itself, maybe just put a sensor in the ball and watch it ping around the pitch and it changes colour depending on which team is in possession.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Surely the technology exists to watch a virtual match on the pitch itself, maybe just put a sensor in the ball and watch it ping around the pitch and it changes colour depending on which team is in possession.

Maybe play a half at each venue, spend HT in a copter...nicely doubling gate receipts

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Yes this technology exists:

41592_110901170716_2477265_n.jpg

;)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

This will happen in years to come-your light years ahead in you thinking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here